Chronic joint, muscular or skeletal pain can diminish your quality of your life – but there’s no need to suffer with chronic pain. At College Station Orthopaedics, our team of specialists delivers a full range of services dedicated to the prevention, diagnosis and rehabilitation of joint, skeletal, and muscular injury and disease.
Helping you to maintain good health and wellness – for a lifetime -- is our primary goal.
For more information, call us today! (979) 696-3344
Services & Specialties
- Total knee
- Partial knee (Signature Oxford partial knee replacement)
- Total hip
- Anterior approach hip replacement
- Shoulder & reverse shoulder replacement
- Sports Medicine (arthroscopic knees/shoulder, ACL, joint reconstruction, rotator cuff)
- General (hand, foot, trauma)
Specialty: Orthopaedic Surgery
Certification: American Board of
Medical School: University of Texas Health
Residency: Fort Worth Affiliated Hospitals
(John Peter Smith)